Monday, July 19, 2010

The Werewolf Legend...With a Texas Twist

Wow...this is my first official blog posting here and I'm really excited! Too much? O.K. you caught me...it's sort of cool. Anyway...a little about myself (because I'll drag out all the meat and potatoes later) I'm really looking forward to my new book hitting shelves because my last two are pretty much all but collector's items now. They are called "A Ghost Hunter's Journal" and "We Believe You...A Ghost Hunter's Journal Continues..." They're both still available from my former publisher, who also doubles as a manic depressive medium, at http://www.publishamerica.com . Just type in my name and hopefully they'll do the rest. I'm starting fresh however with my first jump into the fiction/horror genre. New agent, new publisher, new distributor...it's almost too much to take at once...but I'm taking it all in stride. The new book "A Taste of Home" was originally a short story I'd written during a nasty divorce about six years ago long before I'd ever put pen to paper with my first two novels. Somehow...I always knew that there would be more to it...and eventually it began growing. My profile pic is actually a concept cover that was designed by D.J. Eichelman but I believe that my publisher is determined to change it. As soon as they figure out the skinny on that...I'll change my profile pic to match. Well, this should more than bring people up to speed on who I am and what I do. If you want more, hop by the good old facebook account. We can turn on the juice and see what shakes loose. Keep Believing...

No comments:

Post a Comment