Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'll Never Tell You...

This is probably one of the darkest things I wrote 6 years ago. I had just started working as a corrections officer and it was taking it's toll. This entire thing is a monologue told through the eyes of a kid getting arrested. Not intended for children or weak adults. I warned you...

I’ll Never Tell You
(Through The Eyes Of A Juvenile)

“Well hello back to you mother fucker, yes I know its great to be back. Why don’t you just read the police report just like everyone else you fat fuck? Sure, here is all my shit from my pockets, a little bit of fuzz and a condom that I probably should have used earlier today, but I’ll never tell you. I was skipping school, or at least that’s all they know. Sure I’ll sign my rights, and if I had the chance, I’d shove them straight up your ass! And, of course, here comes the fifty two question bullshit waste of time that I’ve answered over and over again. No, No, No, No, No, No, blah blah blah. Yes the information is all the same, like my fucked up family would ever move away from this rat hole piece of shit town. Ah, now for the fun part! I get to get optically violated and take the worlds coldest shower! Don’t you remember how I looked naked the last time? You should, you molesting bastard! Although I’m sure you put it out of your mind, and the courts thought that it was a lot of made up bullshit, but unfortunately, I can’t just mentally delete one of the most humiliating and degrading moments of my life. I paid you back though, but I’ll never tell you. You see, living in a small town has its advantages. Nobody ever looks over their shoulders to see if anyone is following them, even someone who would make a few enemies here in there in their line of work. As a matter of fact, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to wait outside in the shadows and watch you get into your piece of shit car every night. Only big city people are that paranoid, and this is far from being a big city. It doesn’t take more that a few days to figure out someone elses life, especially when their life consists of work, home, and back to work. Did you know that with a forged note, anyone can just walk out of school every day to do whatever they please? That’s exactly what I was doing today, but I’ll never tell you. Did you also know that living here in the cradle of the bible belt that pretty much anyone will open their door and graciously invite them inside to the sanctity of their own home, as long as the visitor has on a white collar shirt and is carrying a bible? You see, today was one of the greatest and probably the last days that I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying in my entire young life. I had great sex with a total stranger, and loved every minute of it. Did you also know that one of the greatest orgasms that a man can achieve is while you’re fucking the throbbing cunt of a dying woman? The muscles start going into spasms when you slice their throat. It’s ironic that my bible was just wide enough to conceal my favorite blade from innocent eyes. Justice was served today. You have one hell of a mess to clean up when you get home, but I’ll never tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment