Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Tribute To My EX Wife

...and he writes poetry too!!! Actually, this is something I wrote 6 years ago when I was going through my divorce. Warning!!! This is definately NOT posted for children or adults with weak stomachs...this is pure hatred at it's finest. Enjoy...

In raging seas of disbelief
I sit confused and wondered
Endless pain and saddened grief
Emotions raped and plundered

Forget the past and look ahead
Much easier said than done
Will she miss me when I’m dead
Just think of all the fun

Dancing on my grave at night
And spitting on my stone
Dig me up and break apart
Flesh, sinew and bone

Or even better yet, she thinks
Torment him while he’s living
Wondering who took his place
On our last Thanksgiving

Well bitch, I’ve got a plan or two
On how to phase you out
Take deep breaths, live day to day
And soon I’ll be without

Without you, is what I really mean
Without your heartless smile
Without the pain and suffering
Without your hardened style

Perhaps, some day, you’ll change your mind
And want to take me back
Then I’ll know you’ve lost your mind
And must be smoking crack

Forgive you once, forgive you twice
Third time is a charm
Sneak back into your lover’s life
Not raising an alarm




You see, there’s things that you forget
Things that you’ll never see
To take you back without regret
Well baby, that’s not me

Well girl, I’ve got to wrap this up
Beginnings have their ends
I think you really know what’s up
I’m fucking all your friends

It’s all too late to undo now
They like my dick too much
They let me fuck them in their ass
Cum in their mouths and such

Continue living out your life
I hope you live it well
Perhaps we’ll meet again someday
On better terms in Hell

How can I be so mean, you ask
Well baby, that’s your doing
How am I supposed to feel
With your unfaithful screwing

You did to me for all those years
That which you’ll do no more
You turned my feelings all to fears
You two bit fucking whore

Perhaps I’ve taken this too far
But where there’s smoke there’s fire
Before you get into your car
I’d check your fucking tires

If you die before I do
Your presence I shall miss
Rotting, you will have no clue
Atop you, I shall piss

And steal flowers from the spot
Your family laid them down
And toss them in a port a john
Somewhere outside of town



Relax, I’m only joking Kim
I don’t hate you this bad
You see, my head begins to swim
When I’m out of beer, Love, Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment